- Tue 04/10/2016 – London, Hackney Attic, with Deborah Emmanuel. Tickets.
- Fri 07/10/2016 – Norwich, Take 5, 17 Tombland, with Andy Bennett
- Mon 10/10/2016 – Cambridge – set – Open Mind night, Frank Lee Centre. Facebook. Eventbrite.
- Tue 11/10/2016 – Brighton, Komedia Studio room. Tickets.
- Thu 13/10/2016 – London, Dagenham, The PAD
- Sat 15/10/2016 – Sheffield – set – Off the Shelf Literary Festival. Tickets here.
- Thu 20/10/2016 – Glasgow, The Project Cafe
- Fri 21/10/2016 – Edinburgh, the Banshee Labyrinth, Cinema Room
- Tue 25/10/2016 – London, Hammersmith, with Paul Cree
- Thu 17/11/2016 – London, Walthamstow, Ye Olde Rose & Crown Pub. Tickets.
- Sat 26/11/2016 – Sheffield Hallam University. Tickets.
A five-star Edinburgh Fringe poetry show about what makes us feel confident – or not. This lyrical lecture looks at the psychology & sociology of what makes us tick and what gets us through – from kindness and creativity through to swearing and Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs).
Contains: feminism, funnies, wit, wordplay, and an A2 flipchart.
This tour is possible thanks a grant from the Spirit of the Rainbow Heron Project, a trust set up in memory of Dora Rachel Franks Daniel. You can read more about Dora’s life here and more about the trust here.
Performance poet Hannah Chutzpah has been described as “fine” by three therapists, as “of good character” by a high court judge and as a “potential maggot-thrower” by the Metropolitan Police. She has performed everywhere from music festivals to Occupy demos to the Royal Albert Hall.