I’ve been asked a few times about if I’m doing the Fringe this year. I will be up at the Fringe for 2 weeks (13th-29th) but I won’t have my own show this time.*
I’ll be doing some guest spots – dates below – as well as various slams and open mics. If you’d like to book a 5-star reviewed poet for a guest slot – just get in touch: Hannah (dot) Chutzpah (at) gmail (dot) com. In the meantime: hope to catch you at one (or plural!) of these awesome shows:
- 14/08/2016 – Genesis Slam, Banshee Labyrinth 9:50 PM
- 15/08/2016 – Other Voices, Banshee Labyrinth, 2:50 PM
- 16/08/2016 – Boomerang Club, Pilgrim Bar, 7:45 PM
- 22/08/2016 – Other Voices, Banshee Labyrinth 2:50 PM
- 27/08/2016 – Other Voices, Banshee Labyrinth 2:50 PM
- (See my gigs section for all upcoming dates)
* I don’t have a solo show this year because:
- I didn’t have a good enough idea to build a new show around. As the Fringe programme deadline approached I kept racking my brains, but I just didn’t have that one awesome idea I’d be excited about creating an hour of material for, so I decided not to force it. My next solo show will come when it’s good & ready to be epic.
- I have a tour in October – taking a re-worked version of my show Asking Nicely – now renamed Confidence Tricks – around the UK. (More on this to be announced very soon.) This is a huge piece of work, and New Fringe Show + Tour + Day Job would’ve frankly been a recipe for an anxiety attack.